Skip to main content

Life is a blessing

As a wise man once said:
I prayed to God for strength; He gave me difficulties to overcome that I might become strong.
I prayed to God for wisdom; He gave me problems to solve and become wise.
I prayed to God for courage; He gave me dangers to
overcome that I might become courageous.
I prayed to God for patience; He placed me in situations where I was forced to wait and become patient,
I prayed to God for love; He gave me the poor and
downtrodden to serve that I might develop a loving heart.
I prayed to God for favours; He gave me occasions to
transform into opportunities.
I received nothing I wanted, I received everything I needed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration

Enthusiasm and Inspiration are  key Ingredients of success. Sometimes it happens that we feel we are not capable of doing this or that. Why does this happens ? It happens because we are missing something inside us. We are lacking of that inspiration and Enthusiasm inside us. How can we develop that Enthusiasm which is required? Enthusiasm is to be developed when we are inspired of a great purpose. When we are inspired of a great purpose then all difficulties coming in our path will seem as a small pebble and not as a big rock. Mr Soichiro Honda founder of Honda Automobile was a great personality who was inspired. He went through a lot of difficulties in his life and finally Honda Automobile was established.

Right mindset

Have you ever thought about the type of mindset you are having. Have you ever thought about the type of mindset our greatest leaders had. One of the top secret recipe of success is having the right mindset. Enlightened Buddha preached many things and laid great emphasis on cultivating the right mindset. Having wrong mindset will bring pain, frustration, greed, envy and what not but cultivating the right mindset will elevate you.                                                              If we would think that cause of our miseries is someone else, then are we on the wrong track. If we would think that 'I am very calm person but if someone abuses me and then if I become angry it's his fault ', were will it lead us to.                                ...